Some new pics of my 92!

suprabee

Celicasupra.com Member
May 18, 2006
Scotts Valley, California
I picked this up back in February and finally got around to taking some pics, Enjoy!

Rick

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprabee

Celicasupra.com Member
May 18, 2006
HellsLegion said:
Oh... my....god...

Higher res of pic # 4.

Thats beautiful

Thanks, it was a foggy morning, so the #4 pic doesn't get any better with a higher res. I know, I like that one, but the lighting was just not that good. Black is a tough color to shoot.

suprabee

Celicasupra.com Member
May 18, 2006
I believe the head gasket was already replaced at some point (yellowish coolant overflow tank)...So far I have replaced the BOV (bosh #108), new valve cover gaskets, new spark plugs, new water pump, red toyota coolant, flushed brake fluid, accordian hose and almost all the associated vaccum/turbo hoses, and a K&N drop in filter. I have a fuel filter ready to replace, but I was looking at it the other day and is looks like a PITA to get to!!!

It blows a little smoke upon startup after sitting overnight, so the valve seal gaskets are leaking a bit I guess. Anyone know how difficult the valve seal gaskets are to replace??? (I don't mean the valve COVER gaskets) Since I've just put on new valve cover gaskets, I'll probably just let the thing smoke for a while. I guess I should have done the valve seal gaskets when I had it apart, but I found out after it was all back together from this forum, what causes smokey exhaust at start up. l

I've had all MKII's up to this time (have a 86 SDR as well), and this is my first MKIII. I am enjoying it!!!

Rick

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Holy hell, thats an awesome find man, keep that thing, and baby the hell out of it.
a 92 and in damn near mint condition. SHIT!!.