Some days

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
Something that shouldn't get to you but does. Something that you're supposed to let go but can't. Former friends who do nothing but remind you of mistakes of past. Which is why there are former friends. They do nothing to support, only break you and others down. I don't need that kind of bullshit. Just venting for the sake of venting. I used to consider this guy a friend, but when I look at it, all he did was berate me for mistakes of my accident a while back instead of looking at the upshot (nobody died, thank God). So I don't talk to him much. Then, without warning or provocation he starts attacking my set of beliefs. I defend myself, and it just sets me off. He was the retard who kept dumping money into a Mustang, and never got it to run right. And me having a short temper, got all frustrated much like I am now about it, Just THINKING about it. I hate days like this, when everything just seems wrong to you... Oh, and one of my fillings came out, and I need to go get my wisdom teeth pulled. Hopefully I can wait until AFTER thanks giving. I wish I had a short temper.

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
^ I need to get me some of that... :biglaugh:

Yeah, I wish I had a longer temper. Wait, what? I usually go to either the shooting range or driving range to get frustration out.

See? First 2 posts and bam! My spirits are lifted. I love this forum, that is why, I must: :runaway:.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Mark3Supraholic;1187247 said:
^ I need to get me some of that... :biglaugh:

Yeah, I wish I had a longer temper. Wait, what? I usually go to either the shooting range or driving range to get frustration out.

See? First 2 posts and bam! My spirits are lifted. I love this forum, that is why, I must: :runaway:.

I still drive a little bit, but lots of sex has calmed me down so much. Its nice to have a sex addicted fiance. :icon_bigg