Soldiers!!!!

onefstsupra89

Sep 12, 2006
Winston Salem , NC
Hey Guys my name is Fermin im a retired Army i was wondering are there any soldiers here? any vets in general? i currently work for the Veterans Administration and i would like to help the soldiers who dont know anything about medical benefits or benefits at all. alot of the time the goverment doesnt tell the Vets what benefits they are entitled to. im a firm believer that if you put your time in to provide freedom to this country, we all deserve something in return..... anyone has any questions please feel free to respond ot email me.. thank you

Last edited:

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
onefstsupra89 said:
Hey Guys my name is Fermin im a retired Army i was wondering are there any soldiers here? any vets in general? i currently work for the Veterans Administration and i would like to help the soldiers who dont know anything about medical benefits or benefits at all. alot of the time the goverment doesnt tell the Vets what benefits they are entitled to. im a firm believer that if you put your time in to provide freedom to this country, we all deserve something in return..... anyone has any questions please feel free to respond ot email me.. thank you

welcome to the forums??so whats your email so the vets etc can email you...

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Hi and welcome, my name is Oscar and i'm a veteran with 3 combat tours to Iraq. I just got out of the Marines this July and headed back to Texas. If u have any questions let me know.:icon_bigg