So I finally purchased one of these 2JZ machines.

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
Hello friends!
I havent been on here much lately but I have been busy. Building my KA-T 240 has been taking up most of my time/money. I got the car done and bam within a week I spun a rod bearing. So my drag 240 is temporarily on hold, Right now I am in the process of trying to find a machine shop that will machine an adapter plate so I can bolt a C4 auto to the KA bellhousing.

Well I needed a new DD because I was tired of my Accord. It was a nice car and was pretty quick for what it was but I was tired of having a manual car for my DD. I was also tired of having a car payment. So I sold the Honda and bought a Lexus SC300. No car payment, cheaper insurance, its auto, and an over all more baller car. I have only had the car for a two days but I already love it. No plans for it. I want to tint the windows, get better suspension and drive the damn thing. Thats it.

5756104079_82838fc611.jpg

5756650038_fa31062977.jpg

5756650222_88d6a1f388.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Looks nice man, despite the 350Z wheels. ;)

I'd try to brighten up your tail lights though, nobody wants to be rear ended by someone who can't see that you're braking until it's too late...

I approve of dumping the Honda for this, good choice. Also, I'd try to avoid the mod bug as long as you can, aside from maybe the ones you listed. I've seen these projects snowball just as bad as your typical Supra. :p

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
The tail lights are bright enough. They are legal as well. I'm not going to have them sanded down and repainted.

The 350 wheels came on the car. It doesn't look too bad but I do want to out different wheels on it. I'm thinking about some Mustang Cobra wheels. I found some that were 9" up front and 10.5" out back. Probably gunna get those.

I loved my Honda but there really is nothing I could do to that car if I ever wanted to mess with it. Hondata doesn't make flashpro for it so it couldn't be tuned. I'd have to go stand alone and rebuild the harness from scratch and I'm not doing that for a car that is that new. The main reason I got rid of it was the car payment. Trying my best to get out of debt. And getting this car helps a ton.

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
Ha I took the good angle shots of it.
He interior is meh and it's got a spot of the rear passenger side that is primered.
The guy I bought from, his sister backed into the rear quarter panel.... It's not too bad though. He did all the body work just didn't have time to paint it.