Skeezix 87 Turbo

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
Was gonna try and get some videos today but don't have much camera mounting hardware and buddies were busy. I at least got one of mt exhaust though, it's totally straight pipe. I wanna get a couple more videos up in the next few days here, some rippin ones and drifting ones. As it's winter here it's great for drifting but finding a good street to really open it up on is hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMkDyNfNisk

Thanks for interest and comments

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
I put in a couple hard pipe for my IC one of which had my old DSM bov on it, Manual boost controller running 8-9 PSI, the exhaust which I think is either 2.25" or 2.5", working on an intake right now. I'd say thats about it performance wise, haven't done much. I do have a push button start though:icon_razz

EDIT: does anyone also know a good video editing/chopping program?

leebizz

Feb 2, 2011
connecticut
your brave for doing that 100 pull in the snow... be carefull bro, i took my supra out yesterday and put it back in the garage 5 mins later after almost spinning out in the snow.

best and easy vid edit is window movie maker youll learn how to use it in mins

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
Ok, I got to know what kind of camera is being used on that 60-100 pull, and the video of when you first bought it, it has great quality audio and video.

Nice sounding car, I always love that little whirl and whistle that comes from a strait pipe after a turbo.

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
Well I used the same camera in all of my videos, and its just a normal digital camera, not even a video camera or DLR ? or whatever you call em. and it's a Fujifilm J150W, 10MP. I absolutely love the pictures it takes(I have some in my album in my profile), but sometimes the audio isn't that great. If you watch the exhaust video the camera can't handle it, and it doesn't like wind noise very much either...I've been looking at the GoPro for a birthday present ;)

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
northwestsupra;1673366 said:
your car sounds like a freaking diesel semi going through gears man lol.

Hehehe you're now person number four who thinks that lol! I've had three people say it sounds like a cummins diesel truck. I friggin love the sound of a straight pipe turbo motor, especially a 7M. My Daytona sounded sweet too but it had a resonator, there is a video on my you tube page, makes me want side exit on my Supra but I'm not sure on clearance, I'm sure if I lowered it any it wouldn't work...but at its stock height (squints and rubs chin in deep thought) lol