sizing question

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
looking at a PTE 5857 Billet Turbocharger t4 .68 ar for my car to use with a short runner cast hks manifold. im looking for fast spool and to basically to max 550's and call it a day. I have a stage 3 turbonetics bolt on right now ... i think but im not sure , i just know it made 347rwhp at 1 bar .. old owner said it was a 60-1 , but a bolt on was neversold like that. any ways it spools a little slow for me and its a .63 ar for sure .. any opinions if that set up would spool faster or recommendations.

sorry for this being poorly written typing one handed wrist is broken have to mousw type with on screen keyboard

Attachments

• 463..jpg
    463..jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
I run a JT56 its bolton turbo to the stock manifold. A Garret T04E .57 trim with a .85 A/R. I made 401whp @ 1 bar and 423whp @ 17psi through a mustang dyno. I have a pretty sloppy tune to boot and it still made 400hp. What are your supporting mods?Are you "tuned" you may still have power on the table.

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
no tune till next month, problem is car was already built when I bought it. dynoed before I owned it. 347 at 14psi. was told it was dyno tuned........safc was flat though so that wasnt true
2.5 ic pipes
spearco
3 inch turbo back
lex and 550's
safc and avcr
ported head
maybe oversized valves 'manly'....owner says.......shop that did head says 90% full ferrera valve train
weiscos
sorry still have one hand so all short hand