SILV08 Hotel Group Rates - Expire on August 30

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Just a friendly reminder that our group rates at the official hotel will expire on August 30. Be sure to book your room before that date to take advantage of our savings.

http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v08/hotel.asp

This year you will be able to pick up your official SILV08 Info Packet when you check in at the front desk.

Remember that this hotel has FREE internet in the rooms, FREE breakfast, FREE airport pickup, and will be the center of the Supra universe for the first weekend in October.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
OK... it looks like the new hotel is starting to freak out. We still have 15 days (as of today) for our group rates but their general manager has no previous history with us and is starting to panic.

Help me out. You know you are going to book a room within the next two weeks anyway... why not book early to help calm them down a bit.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
If it's like other Hampton hotels, you'll need your own laptop. Most have a business center where you can use a PC for a fee.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I've been negotiating with the hotel and they are willing to keep our group rates open a bit longer. I'll be updating the contact info as they want our people to call another number to get these rates.

I'll update again as soon as the website is updated with the correct contact info.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
yes... but you have to call our group sales coordinator (James) directly during regular office hours.

oops... it looks like the website auto-updated and closed the hotel page.

702-948-8114 - Ask for James Campa (if he doesn't answer his phone)