SILV '08 whos going? 7 days and counting!!

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Just wondering what SM/SF members are going to make it to Vegas next week?. I am making the trek from Canada with Grimjack, BTZ and the PacNW crew. There is a bunch of you guys that I have been wanting to meet, I will be wearing a BIC shirt so come and say hi. Keith mentioned possibly having name tags with screen names at the Show/Shine, I think that would be a great idea. At the least you should put your screen name on the Show/Shine dash card. Maybe post a pic of your self here in this thread ?.......

Who is the 1jz competition this year??

Randy

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I have name tags in the reg packets. What you choose to write on them is up to you.

If you want to park together you will need to arrive together (with admission tickets in hand). We will have a FULL lot this year as we have added a new section for non-Supras. There will be no place holding allowed.

Looking forward to seeing all of my SM friends in Vegas - I leave on Saturday morning. ACK!

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
I was going to drive the car down, but I think it would be safer to put the Supra in the trailer and haul it down.

Bic bring down some product, end-links, poly trans mount, etc. Wifey is at home and Daddy has the credit card!!!