Silent_sniper returns

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
A few of you here may remember a young, reckless teen know as Silent_sniper who got in over his head and basically destroyed a beautiful car...:'( but with age come experience, and with mistakes comes knowlage. I'm back! No Supra ATM but starting slow this time going to do it right and watch, listen, talk and enjoy, and maybe one day hope to have a Blue Beauty again.

Just wanted to say Hi to you all..again.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I merged your old account into this new one. We don't allow more than one account per person.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
My old build up thread is still up if you wish to check it out and Ill put the link in my sig in a bit. Basically I got in over my head, and had had stripped the car interior and was on its way to a nice build, I got a chance to deploy to Afghanistan with the CF and made some poor choices financially and with the time between the last time I had looked at it lack of funds lack of a place to work on it and lack of time left me with little choice but to sell it to the local parts yard.

I'll be 25 this year.

P.S. Thank you Supracentral. My old email was hacked may a years back and was not even sure if my old account here was still active. I was going to send you a PM this evening in regards to that but you beat me to the punch.