Sign the ONE Declaration.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I know we have folding Supras, that helps out with fighting diseases,
but so does this, and there is no time required. Just sign up and let our government(s) know that we care about fixing AID's and global starvation.

“WE BELIEVE that in the best American tradition of helping others help themselves, now is the time to join with other countries in a historic pact for compassion and justice to help the poorest people of the world overcome AIDS and extreme poverty. WE RECOGNIZE that a pact including such measures as fair trade, debt relief, fighting corruption and directing additional resources for basic needs – education, health, clean water, food, and care for orphans – would transform the futures and hopes of an entire generation in the poorest countries, at a cost equal to just one percent more of the US budget. WE COMMIT ourselves - one person, one voice, one vote at a time - to make a better, safer world for all.”

www.one.org

It takes 3 seconds, just sign it, and help make the world a better place for all of us. :bigthumb:

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Yeah tell people like Puff Daddy and rich ass muthers like the ones pictured on the site *Brad pitt ** cough *** rich mother'fer *** cought****

To take just a 1/4 of thier years "winnings" and see poverty wash away.

Alex Rodriqueze 12 million a game?

Whos f'ing kidding who here.

Good'day.

Im off to Tokyo.
;-)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
dude they do give their money to charity.
and all u have to do is sign ur name on the list.
they are not asking for your money just ur signature.

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
I signed it. If it helps, it helps. BUT, I do think we should not need to sign something to convince people to do good. What a day and age we live in.