Shelby Supra

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
I think its sorta cool and a lot of work obviously went into it but I fell like what a lot of you guys were trying to say is. "WOW!! that is a really really really well done STUPID project." idk thats the way I feel at least

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
SupraMario;1500135 said:
Negative. MKIV interior is way more luxury than the MKIII interior.

nope..

the MKIV interior is actually pretty plain, due to the fact Toyota wanted as little weight as possible, infact the rear wing is gas injected, and the carpet fibers are hollow...

The seats also do not have adjustable headrests, and the door panels are incredibly plain...

130_0709_03_z+1994_toyota_supra_turbo+interior_view.jpg

the door panel is pretty much an arm rest with a big bulging speaker, there is no fabric, just vinyl covering the entire thing...

I learned how to drive in a 93 Supra years ago, and sitting in my 92, I realize how much I'd rather be in a (well kept) MKIII than a MKIV...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
RazoE;1501074 said:
nope..

the MKIV interior is actually pretty plain, due to the fact Toyota wanted as little weight as possible, infact the rear wing is gas injected, and the carpet fibers are hollow...

The seats also do not have adjustable headrests, and the door panels are incredibly plain...

130_0709_03_z+1994_toyota_supra_turbo+interior_view.jpg

the door panel is pretty much an arm rest with a big bulging speaker, there is no fabric, just vinyl covering the entire thing...

I learned how to drive in a 93 Supra years ago, and sitting in my 92, I realize how much I'd rather be in a (well kept) MKIII than a MKIV...

I know it is plain but my point was it was designed more so for space and luxury, look at it, a MKIII interior is like a jet fighter cockpit, and the MKIV is more like a 747 cockpit.

A MKIV just feels comfy and spacious, while the MKIII feels comfy too, but it's more wrapped around you like a cockpit.