rs*r race springs

AfterDark

Aug 10, 2009
Jerzy
I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these? I've found anything on them while searching around old threads. I'll be running blistien shocks

Scruggs86.5T

Dec 8, 2007
Slidell, LA
i have them on my car right now, i only have the stock setup to compare them to though. i like the stance, the ride is definitely stiffer, and it handles/handled corners a lot better. I am running the stock shocks right now, i am planning on using the koni yellows though. I would buy them again in I had to do it all over if that helps any. Thats all i really have, sorry i couldn't be of much help, just never used any other springs.

Last edited:

AfterDark

Aug 10, 2009
Jerzy
Not to change the subject or anything but while i was waiting for my post to show up i came across THIS

I was just wondering if a 8" front spring and a 10" rear spring would be ok to use on the mk3 since that thread is kind of geared towards the mk4 guys

suprajosh

Nov 6, 2007
anaheim CA
i have bilstein and RS*R on my car right now... i love them only thing i would change it for is stance coilover, its pure magic... people think i have coilover because of the height and stiffness, ride quality is amazing on the freeway, not too bumpy

-josh

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
GET THEM! i just swapped my suspension to rsr race springs with tokico blues.
My god its the best ride iver ever had. im running mk4 wheels all around. 245 45 17 in the front and 285 40 17 in the rear and i get no rubbing EVER. You have a badass stance and plenty of ground clearance.