Roll Call

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
I know its been crappy outside but who here in Washington is up for a cruise??? Come on Supras lets get a group together to hit the canyons,waterfronts,highways or something. I know there are a lot of Supras around here in Tacoma/Seattle area. Lets sign in for a roll call here and do something. Late Tejon don't remember me think of my copper '88T'.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
where in the seattle area are you, im way the fuck out in wenatchee so a trip involves me asking for a day from work but i'm up for a trip. apple blossom hitting our area soon and it's pretty cool consider a cruise from over there into town to have a supra meet here at the festival, its pretty much mardi gra.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
I actualy live down around Puyallup area. Wenatchee huh I got a couple friends who have friends out there. You ever see a primer grey mazda draggin his ass around(mini-truck) its my buddy Josh. Yeah Apple blossom sounds like a great time. We should round up a bunch of people and head over. When/where let me know. Thanks-T

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
may 7 is the bigass parade at like 11 am then at about 10pm the avenue fills up with hundreds of cars. i'm trying to see if i would be able to drive up to whatever area and come down w/ whatever convoy we could come up w/ it'd be awsome to have a supra meet here in the middle of the festival.
cant say i've seen that truck, anyway i wanna see how many people can come, i knwo its in the middle of nowhere but come on guys.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
would may 7 work for you. and would you feel like driving into central wa. for the festival, it'd be perfect time and place to show off our cars. just allota cops, last year there was a flat bed truck that came into town giving out dyno runs to spectators. sadly only cars that ran were honda's on the exception of a 660rwhp chevelle.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Hopefully it will be nice during the event. My car doesn't like to play out side when its rainy. If it nice I'm totaly down. Count me in. Later-T

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
ok so who else is thinking of comin into wenatchee apple blossom weekend if anyone has a supraforum website make it posted.

i dunno who else will come but hey if ya can see ya down here we'll pic a place to meet for now lets call it wenatchee mall. impossible to miss.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
All right. I'm in if anyone else is rolling over to Wenatchee. Give me a jingle at (253)208-6078. If my girl answers tell her its about Wenatchee. Later-T

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i didnt see any "offical" date, maybe may 7th?? if this is already done maybe post in the canada section for next time, id be more than willing to come down for a day and meet up for a cruise, or a meet. i know a few others that would come down for sure.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea ended up losing the one guy that was going to show up it was a pretty quiet festival this year i was looking for sidwayz but i wasnt at home so i never got his number. there was a dyno session in town and it was all reserved for this rx7 club they had few open runs and the supra took the high hp mark for the day.wasnt mine sadly but a guy i know

imga04417ur.jpg

imga04400de.jpg

again srry i wasnt able to get ahold of anyone hope the trip was worth it though

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Sorry about that, I didn't hear anything from anyone and I didn't want to go over there and run around like a chicken with his head cut off :crazy1: Once the weather breaks we(Supra owners) need to go on a cruise.Later-T