RIP Solo Razo

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
mattsplat72;1502195 said:
Sorry man I just lost a puppy to a fucking bald eagle...Puppy was in the yard taking a shit and Bam Eagle out of the sky. No joke

I'm not even upset, that's amazing.
ronburgundy.jpg

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
always sad to lose a good friend.

Don't be upset though, Just be happy that you two were able to enjoy each other's company as much as you did! imagine if you had never had him in your life at all!! that's a more depressing thought, I think.

don't imagine him and cry, imagine him and smile :)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Tire Shredder;1502572 said:

Don't be upset though, Just be happy that you two were able to enjoy each other's company as much as you did! imagine if you had never had him in your life at all!! that's a more depressing thought, I think.

amen to that..:D

just wish I could find that picture of him I photoshopped, drifting an MR2 with his arm hanging out, you guys would have loved it...

I got an A+ in Art School for it..

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Tire Shredder;1502572 said:

That's great advice for almost any loss. Always remember the good you were able to experience, not the sadness of its expiration. Nothing lasts forever. :(

RazoE;1502613 said:
amen to that..:D

just wish I could find that picture of him I photoshopped, drifting an MR2 with his arm hanging out, you guys would have loved it...

I got an A+ in Art School for it..

Sorry for your loss Enrique, looks like a great pup.

If you find the pic, you HAVE to post it up. :)

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
sorry man.. I've had to give dogs up before and I couldn't imagine something happening to our current one.

hope ya feel better.