Quick MapECU question

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
You can't just cut it or it will throw a code and cause problems, but I think the MAPECU can emulate the a narrowband 02 which you can wire up, if it can't I know others can.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
for the record, the map ecu does not emulate a narrow band signal. it can, however, operate the heater circuit on a 4-wire sensor.

also, the yellow wire on the Map ECU harness is for 0-4v wideband sensors. SOME widebands do NOT go all the way up to 5v. some only go up to 3.5v. if you KNOW for a fact that your wideband DOES go past 4.0v, switch to the Orange AFM-input wire. that is a full 0v-5v range. simply open up the ECU calibration window and click the option for "use AFM input for O2".

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I have a question. In either Turbo magazine or Sport Compact Car(maybe a couple issues back), there was a 2JZGE, with a turbo added. The photo showed the Lex meter in place with the turbo kit installed.

Later it was explained the car had MAP ECU piggyback. I thought MAP ECU was a speed density replacement, like MAFT-Pro. Do you think it is an editing error, or does MAP ECU have A/F scalers, and it just isn't advertised?