Quick help

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
Woofersetc.com

They also provide a 1yr warranty on all products through their online store. Great place. I do alot of business with them. For nice speakers check out focal, image dynamics, helix,morel or CDT.

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
beachsupra;1027979 said:
no no no onlinecarstereo.com ftr.
They have very little "high end" equipment. They have nice prices on most main stream stuff, but have almost nothing high end. Woofersetc is one of the few online dealers in the US for a few different companies... Im just waiting for them to carry Rainbow.

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
I've been going to woofers personally for 5 years now, they are great guys. I have made good friends with them. they know what they are doing. Onlinecarstereo.com has some issues with some manufacturers i wouldn't deal with them. oh yeah what ever Pbasil1 said are top notch products. i agree 100%.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
annoyingrob;1034803 said:
I've been ripped off several times from buying audio equipment on ebay :(

I will also recommend woofersetc.com

I like to see what Ubid has every now n den, Hmm Amazon has some interesting stuff also. I used to love the Sounddomain shop but they kind of went away. So try www.ubid.com :)

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
thanks for all the input. I have not yet had any dealings with woofer but I have been on there website a few times. Since some of you had positive experiences I will do business with them in the future.