Question(s) about importing a Toyota Soarer

Kiraush

Jun 1, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
So I was wondering if you guys could help me with something.
Basically, I sat down a few days ago to figure out a few things that I want to be part of my current "5-Year plan" and after a bit of thinking I've decided I want my 1987 Toyota Supra to be my show car and I want to purchase a 1988 Toyota Soarer and have it imported to be my daily driver.

So my question for you guys is Do you know of any good/trustworthy websites for purchasing vehicles in Japan?
I think I would prefer one that could even handle the importing, that way I don't need one company to give the car to another company and have that company send it to a company here.

Would prefer to keep it as simple as possible, considering the level of complication.

So far I know of Japan-Partner, and apparently they're extremely well known and very trust-worthy, but they don't have Soarers on-hand too often from what I've seen. But after speaking with a representative on Skype for a while they said that if a buyer is interested they can give the engine specs, model preference and all that information tot hem and they can try to hunt one down.

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Call Steve at the following info:

http://www.141motors.com/contact/default.html

Tell him you were referred by Evan from Canada. He will answer all your questions and can get the car to your doorstep.

6256085041_f4d11f1a47_b.jpg