PS contest...kind of....

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
OK, so I saw that Camaro pic and being a recovering "Bowtie guy" I couldnt resist!

so here ya go, the new 2007 Camaro SS 350 (LT1 of course)! In beautiful Hugger Orange....speaking of rubbing one out!

2007-Camaro-SS.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
It's missing something I just can't figure out what it is, but I just have a feeling that it needs something else...argh, it's bugging me. Oh well, here is it.

p295002_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Weezl, can you shrink yours to the size of Loki's? You can't see but half of your car at a time. I love the lightning background also.

Loki, I think it's missing some badging or the name of the car or something along that line. Either a stripe or some moulding or something. It looks good, but I agree with you, it's missing something............lol

Weezl, blue for the win. Puts that orange to shame imo...............lol

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
no that wasnt for you...just wanted to see a different color that went well with that background.

Anyway, here, I resized them for you small screen guys :biglaugh:

hugger-bg.jpg

Chevrolet_Camaro4.jpg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
D34DC311 said:
New camaro, is fine the way it comes, leave it alone.
lets do Joes car.

I love the new Camaro, and I love the new Challenger as well...

WE can do joes car as soon as I find a decent High rez pic of it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The blue wins hands down...........lol

The small screen comment kind of made me feel insecure................:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Joe I looked at that picture but the highlights are all blown out on the hood, and were looking a the shadow side of the car...too much contrast in places and not enough in others...so I chose the one I did because of those reasons.