Proud new owner of a 91 MK3!

Finallyb00sted

Ninja IRL
Apr 7, 2014
SoCal
Hey what's up guys! I'm Em. Coming to you guys from sunny So Cal. I recently purchases a 91 White mk3 turbo from a former member of Supramania. I am a car enthusiast at heart. I have always been into Honda/Acura. I fell in love with turbo's about 2 years ago. I had to get one. I spent a long time figuring out which car to get. I went with the MK3 because of the Supra reputation and body style. The Supra was a hands down win over the other similar turbo'd vehicles. I'm a 27 year old father. This is my first real project car. I purchased the car with no motor, wiring harness, or ecu. I'll leave the details for the build thread. Just checking in with you guys. I spent a long time lurking forums and researching which one to join. The guy i purchased the car from recommended supramania. I also learned most of my info from this site. So, here I am! :biglaugh:

Finallyb00sted

Ninja IRL
Apr 7, 2014
SoCal
if you guys can show me a better way to post pics, I would appreciate that. I don't like 3rd parties. I know I could have done embedded one, but I didn't! LATERRRRRRRRR

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Finallyb00sted;2004334 said:
if you guys can show me a better way to post pics, I would appreciate that. I don't like 3rd parties. I know I could have done embedded one, but I didn't! LATERRRRRRRRR

I used photobucket (still do occasionally) until I bought a domain and started paying for my own hosting. You can upload directly to Supramania if you don't like 3rd parties. Otherwise you've got to upload it somewhere first. Photobucket works best for forum posting, IMO since they easily integrate tag links for you automatically.

Oh, and welcome! SM has less traffic than SF, but more than most the other supra sites. I think SM trumps them all in info quality and quantity. You made a good choice. ;)

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Photobucket seems to work quite well, plus you have a gallery (limited) here on the forum.

Love your car btw... looks super clean... so clean in fact that I think you buffed off the hood and engine :p

Finallyb00sted

Ninja IRL
Apr 7, 2014
SoCal
suprarx7nut;2004346 said:
I used photobucket (still do occasionally) until I bought a domain and started paying for my own hosting. You can upload directly to Supramania if you don't like 3rd parties. Otherwise you've got to upload it somewhere first. Photobucket works best for forum posting, IMO since they easily integrate tag links for you automatically.

Oh, and welcome! SM has less traffic than SF, but more than most the other supra sites. I think SM trumps them all in info quality and quantity. You made a good choice. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Ya I know I can use the site, but it doesn't allow big files, so I still need to edit them haha. I think I might use photobucket though. Thanks. Ya I decided on this site because of the information. So much good info here!

[QUOTE=Grandavi;2004394]Photobucket seems to work quite well, plus you have a gallery (limited) here on the forum.

Love your car btw... looks super clean... so clean in fact that I think you buffed off the hood and engine :P[/QUOTE]

Ya I'm going with photobucket. Lmao thanks! I lost them in the buffing process, need new ones! Build thread coming soon!