Proud new father of a 1988 MK3.

1988MK3

Sep 14, 2010
Coralville, IA
What's up guys! I've been lurking around on the forums for the past month or two scoping out the best products and learning about the almighty MK3 Supra. I purchased a decently modded 1988 Supra with a blown motor, a very nice redone interior, sound system, and a decent paint job. So I'm in the process of doing a motor rebuild and fixing anything else that needs to be fixed.

So far I've done a complete brake job, pulled the motor, sent the motor off to the machine shop, bought some JE pistons and Eagle rods, bought a godspeed intercooler kit, put in new gas and brake lines from a donor car, etc.

It's awesome to have such a sweet place to find pertinent information about my build. I have found myself checking the forum to find what works/doesn't work before ordering anything. This place makes my life a lot easier. A big thanks goes out to all you guys!

Attachments

• DSCF1606..JPG
    DSCF1606..JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Supra_1..jpg
    Supra_1..jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Supra_2..jpg
    Supra_2..jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Supra_3..jpg
    Supra_3..jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
wow dude that car looks pretty clean! its hard to find clean MK3's nowadays, with the turbo, comes alot of beatings. (plus the teens get ahold of them and thrash them)
hope your build goes well!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Pretty nice catch there... looks like a PWR radiator, those are sweet... looks like it could use some TLC, and some cooling system pieces - like the fan shroud, for one. Any pics of the interior?