pop it to rock it?

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
I got two new 4 inch infinety speakers for the front door speakers....finally, Im trying to put them in myself without breaking stuff but theres one problem. to actully get to the speakers i got to remove the front grill-thingy and i dont know wether to just pry it and hope it pops off or if theres a special way to get them offf. just rember that i dont want to break anything.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
What?
I think you'd be better off taking off the whole door card :) Or what?
And the grille has to be popped off (if we're talking about the one by the door handle).

YouGotSpooled

Aug 3, 2006
Saskatoon, Sk. Canada
Yes, it pops off..
The bad news is, its near impossible to change the speakers by just taking the cover off. Your better off taking the time to take the whole door panel off. It will probibly be quicker in the end.

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
thanks alot! i need pictures being a teen and all. i dont like to follow just words i need some picts. I was looking all over for something like this...guess i didnt look good enough. thanks again

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
MoonSha;1004446 said:
Also be careful not to break the bezel around the door lock.

Second this! Someone else had already broken and it was a huge pain to figure out how to re-attach them.

The A70 has the easiest door cars to remove and install I have ever come across. Just make sure you get all the screws (especially the ones along the bottom) and take your time.