Picked up my MK3T around May 3rd 2015 and have been weeding out problems ever since.

maviday

May 7, 2015
Fresno Ca
Hello I'm a new Supra owner in Fresno Ca and also an electrical/computer engineering student. I've been working on this car on and off for the last couple weeks and pretty much understand all the drive-train systems by now. I'll be asking some of the more technical questions, I.E. why do the knock sense wires fail instead of "how to fix the issue." my other vehicles include a 1996 M3 and a 1991 300zx 2+2, both Na 5 speeds. The Supra is my first Turbo car. Got big plans but No money as I'm a full time student. I would like to meet some other Supra owners in Fresno Ca So hit me up if you'd like

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey, if you're ever 2200 miles east of Fresno, hit me up and I'll take you for a ride in a boosted supra so you can see what it feels like. You'll never drive the 2 + 2 again.......unless you're going to get parts for your supra.........lol

Good luck with your project.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Welcome! I started my Supra ownership as a mechanical engineering student. 8 years later I still love it. It's a great platform for learning and not necessarily expensive if you keep it a little more subtle/basic.

My advice to you is to keep it basic while you're in school. Don't cut corners, keep your plans realistic and the mk3 should treat you well - even on a small budget. :)