Photoshop Request for our Dog

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
I hope this is in the right section...

Would someone be kind enough to change the background on this photo to something lighter? We got our dog's DNA done and they are asking for a photo for a certificate. We love this picture but the background is too dark. If it were possible to change the color of the carpet to something lighter that would be amazing.

p1516088_1.jpg

If anyone could help us out it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Anthony and Lindsay

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
how's this..?

doggie.jpg

take great care of Maya, and cherish every possible moment...

I had to put my dog down last month (made a thread about it here) and it still hurts..:(

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
We live just outside Toronto. There is a company in Toronto that does DNA testing for dogs as well as people. They gave us a kit with a couple of swabs. We just swab the inside of our dogs cheek and send it back. Our dogs history is a mix of 4 different breeds. We're sure of 2 but the test will show what the other 2 are.

Thanks for trying!! :)

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
I remember reading that actually. I read alot on here but don't post very often. We both feel for your loss. My fiance had a dog that passed last year. I've been through it as well. It's one of the hardest things to go through. But for the joy they bring to our lives while they're here, and the memories they leave behind, it makes it all worth it.

The pic looks great. Thanks so much from both of us!

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
Border Collie we're sure of. We also thought German Shepherd, but Australian has been mentioned before too. When we get the results back, I'll post it up.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
german are more brown black and HUGE usually. i used to have a Australian Shepard and that was the first thing i thought of when i saw this dog. very good dogs too just like german shepards.