photoshop program?

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
what photoshop is eveyrone using last time i sued it i was still using cs2. is that ancient now i need to get back into my photoshop get my skills back up haha. anyone want to let me know what program is new now. im ebay hunting for it

zolpix

Supra in the making...
Jul 19, 2008
New Zealand
I'm still using cs2, does everything i will ever need. I think its cs4 now. IMO there is no point spending money upgrading to CS4 until you are proficient at cs2.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I am using CS4. Not too different then CS2. There is nothing super special that makes any greater then CS4 unless you need those new functions (which truthfully I have no clue what is new) I only got it because to edit the photo format from my new camera I needed CS4.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
I'm in the same boat as Boris. I'm using CS2 however with my D90 I have to do everything in lightroom first and can't mess with my raw files in photoshop. I need to get CS4 for that reason so I guess it depends on what you work with most on if you need to upgrade or not.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
i use cs3 every day. probably the best one to use right now before the jump to cs4. there are alot of new tools that save time and also you can animate with frames/layers and so forth which is a nice improvement.

AChan

Oct 24, 2008
Chicago
I use CS3 on my personal computer and CS4 on my work computer. As far as doing auto related photoshops, you don't really need anything more than CS1.