Photoshop CS3

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
TaSe said:
Anyone use it yet? I just got it and it looks better then CS... never used CS2 or CS3... what do you think about it?

I upgraded to CS3 about a week ago. So far, so good. PS and AI load in roughly 1/4 of the time CS2 took. I had been using the beta of PS CS3 for quite a while, and there are many improved features. I got the web premium package, but haven't tried out the updated macromedia products yet (fireworks, dreamweaver, flash, etc.)

There were a few hick-ups in the beta version of PS, glad to say they have all been fixed!

I have been using an education version of CS2 (which is basically a full version at a cheaper price). The catch is that you're not supposed to be able to upgrade education versions. Anyway, about two months ago, I got free upgrade instructions for the apple version of CS2 I use at work. I promptly filled it out for the work computer, and then filled out another voucher for my windows computer. I got two full, unrestriced versions sent to me for both computers!

I am so happy I was able to get both updated!

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
TaSe said:
cool, i got the extended version, what ever that means... glad you guys like it

Extended is a small cut above standard cs3. Extended also comes with the premium "suite" versions (i.e. web premium, etc. the products that used to be called bundles).

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
86andhalfWhiteGirl said:
OMG i love that pick

That was cropped out of the homepage of the website I created for Chi2k7 (which, as of now, isn't being used).

It is OneJoeZee's car (he gave permission for the use of the picture) cut onto a great picture of the Chicago Skyline. A few effects were used to pull it all together. OneJoeZee's car looks pretty much exactly like mine except the wheels.

I can't wait to get a few good pictures of my car, so I can make a really good sig.