Passed Inspection! :-D

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
well after a fun time tracking down the correct power steering rack, i finally passed inspection this morning for maryland! the madness is over! never will i have to undergo that again! YAY :)

just thought i'd share.

14u2c

RAFO
Mar 31, 2005
four-one-three
That’s great to hear. How strict is Maryland inspection? I have to put my car back to factory specs every two years to pass inspection. Here in MA. One year they do safety inspection, than the next year its pollution. Took me forever to gather all the parts needed to pass. Most expensive was the exhaust.

Charlie97L

Jul 16, 2005
Clarksburg, MD
well the safety is a bitch because they only do it once... you don't see many beaters driving around, especially in the dc metro area.

emissions is every 2 or 3 years i believe, and pretty lax. it's just a visual inspection and sniff test, i believe with a stock cat in place of a high flow i'll be fine... once i get my exhaust going that is... i'm Po folks right now. but i'm just gonna take my time with it.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Yea emissions is every 2 years. I need to put a cat back on so i can pass that. Inspection isn't too bad. When I bought my car it needed tires and wipers to pass. Not bad at all.

Charlie! We gotta meet up sometime now that your car is on the road! contact me on MDsupras!