Part numbers

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
youre better off going to your local auto parts store and gettnig a pilot bearing for 10 bucks... they can look it up...

and get a full gasket kit off ebay for about 150-180...better then spending 400ish at toyota...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
or just go to your yota dealer they can just look it up for free. i know half hte guys at my dealer so they dont get mad when i say "that one hose that connects to the 3000 thingy looks like a coke can sleeve."

SkyHawk Ecks

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Stockton, CA
Bah, I called Toyota and of course the parts are a lot more expensive than I thought they'd be.

All I really need were the intake manifold gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, alternator belt, and a pilot bearing. I can get all of these at a local auto shop for much cheaper.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
SkyHawk Ecks said:
Bah, I called Toyota and of course the parts are a lot more expensive than I thought they'd be.

All I really need were the intake manifold gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, alternator belt, and a pilot bearing. I can get all of these at a local auto shop for much cheaper.

told ya ;)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
turboa7mgte said:
just ask toyo for those Gaskets.... I have done it before

said too expensive...

when you go, just say that you're "(your name)" from "(your name)'s garage in (small town)"
give 'em your cellphone number, they'll call you and give you wholesale.
it works.
always.
unless you're always there, then it doesnt work.