Part needed or trade....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostJunkie

Nov 27, 2008
Clarksville, TN
Since I cant post in for sale or parts wanted for some reason, I need a Clutch master cylinder for 89 turbo. I have a 3" test pipe I will trade for, or just tell me how much.

And if the mods can tell me why I cant post in for sale or just move this to it, that would be great.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
This was a bad idea...if you had read the rules you could find out the reason you can't post in for sale. Or you should have pm'd a mod...OR there a whole section for asking website questions. There 3 options YOU decided not to take and instead you broke a bunch of rules...you sir earn the awesome award. You know you'll be gettin at least an infraction for this. Next time ask someone or do some searching.

BoostJunkie

Nov 27, 2008
Clarksville, TN
Then give me the infraction, its bullshit, I'm tryin to get and sell parts like everyone else. "Got to have atleast 50 posts or 6months online" Sorry I dont post just to make my self known. I only post if I have info to help or need help, which isnt to often. I dont sit at my comp clued to this website waiting to post some stupid answer to every topic.

Scot

Enough is Never Enough
Jan 9, 2008
Houston, TX
Oh crap, this is going to leave a mark.....

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
severe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.