Paint & Interior DONE!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I too have seen this car in person. If I wasn't so conceited, I would say he had the best looking car at the Louisville meet, but I am, so I won't say it. I've already told him that he had the second best looking supra their though.............:biglaugh:

His car really does look great in person. The paint shines like crazy. I love the stripe just the way it is. Great job Kurt................lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Your interior looks awesome. I love the gray.

I have seen this car and the paint looks incredible. The pictures do not show how much it shines.

Hells, my first thought when I saw this car was " I wonder if that stripe would look good on white"......................;)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I would go with a lip on your car! Maybe a bomex or some sort! Would reallly bring out the fron of the car.

Other wise i would junk that muffler.

Just my opinion, the car is looking AWESOME though!!!!!!!!

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Thanks for the compliments everybody! :icon_bigg

Just for kicks I stopped by to show the car to the guy who sold it to me yesterday, and his jaw about hit the ground - especially when I told him I had tackled the HG, struts and carrier bearing myself. It turns out he still has the block and a bunch of parts from the original motor (minus screws he salvaged from it), and that it's mine for the taking.

I pick it up Thursday, and plan to do a total rebuild on it (my first) just like Grim's new build thread, complete with supporting mods for that magical 400 whp goal. Look for that thread to show up one day after I figure out where in the hell all of the $$$$ is going to come from.

BTW, great suggestion s383 - I thought a lip would be a good addition, too, but that damn money thing is really getting to be a problem. I've had nothing but support from the wife so far, and she's good for the 5 speed swap but I think that's going to be it for support on the high dollar mods. I've got to figure out a new way to fund my habit. Any suggestions?