oww

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I made 10% and called it good after a small surge following Obama reelection. I never expected it to rocket up like it did.

Fuck you, hindsight. My 10% profit could have been 500% if I held on another 6 months.

Oh well, now I'm hooked. More and more Supra mod money is finding itself in a scottrade account, haha.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
jetjock;1957819 said:
It is not without risk but still beats dumping what little disposable income many here have into an old car at an age when it's absolutely the last thing they should be doing...

Yup. I'm amazed at how many people I see in the car scene that make half what I do and spend 3 times or more on parts and such. I've had $100 parts on my wish list for years waiting for the right time to spend cash and others will drop thousands right after payday. Sadly, seems to be more and more the new American way...

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
suprarx7nut;1957892 said:
Yup. I'm amazed at how many people I see in the car scene that make half what I do and spend 3 times or more on parts and such. I've had $100 parts on my wish list for years waiting for the right time to spend cash and others will drop thousands right after payday. Sadly, seems to be more and more the new American way...

Hell yeah! If all else fails, I can just sleep in my car lol.

Sadly, I too was among that crowd, I ended up blowing a very sizable insurance check on vehicles, guns, and a garage. If I could go back, I would kick myself in the balls for such stupidity. I've had to acknowledge this fact at the ripe old age of 24... :/

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
yhatzee89;1957894 said:
Hell yeah! If all else fails, I can just sleep in my car lol.

Sadly, I too was among that crowd, I ended up blowing a very sizable insurance check on vehicles, guns, and a garage. If I could go back, I would kick myself in the balls for such stupidity. I've had to acknowledge this fact at the ripe old age of 24... :/

If you've got it figured out at 24 you're still ahead of plenty people I know...

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
emiliorescigno;1957764 said:
Gogo Capitalism!

Obama-sad.jpeg

Attachments

• Obama-sad.jpeg
    Obama-sad.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7