Our new (and first) drift video on my page, check it out.

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
supra90turbo said:
Nice vid, man. Do you know any of the guys from Drift Alliance?
yeah. but i am not "friends" with them. i've met chris a couple times and stayed at his parents house one new years even and met/hung out with JR like 4 times, he drifted my truck at one pratice back in 04, bullshitted, listened to his stories of drift land. met tony once on new years and at FD and never met Ryan. I think i saw Ryan at FD last year but never talked to him at all.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Nice I like the nose to nose donuts, and the drifting around the circle wheelies. Looks like you guys have alot of fun

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
siman said:
You guys are looking DAMN good!

I like to hear that inline 6 turbo growl in the background :)...music to my ears!
pfft turbos......... no, its a bone stock 7mge. well, not counting the shaved head, HKS gasket and arp studs due to a blown head gasket. other then that its stock. hp stock is 190 so i should be making like 175 now. what, its got almost 200,000 miles on it. i doubt it make 190 still :icon_razz

Toycoma

Four Door Drifter
Apr 2, 2005
new jersey
gp-7mgte said:
where do you guys hang out/ drift in NJ??
old bridge raceway park. the spot on the video is top secret and might not be useable much longer since a stunt bike rider decided to hit a car on a side street down there or some crap.