Only 2 cylinders fring NEED HELP ASAP

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
Ok. I have a 1j in the supra and just put the engine bay back together after polishing IM, and other parts. Turning the car on, only cylinders 3&5 are firing.

Right before taking out engine parts car ran perfectly. We've check grounds, and all the coils have power.

Any ideas what this could be.

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
UPDATE: well my first "DON'T BUY EBAY" experience. At least with IMPORTANT parts that affect how the electronics are.

So I bought an upgraded injector kit for the 1j

650cc Siemens deka injectors
Adapter plugs from denso to Bosch
Fuel rail with AN fittings
Sard Fuel pressure regulator

FIRST, this was advertised as a COMPLETE conversion kit from 1j to aftermarket fuel rail, injectors, and hardware.

SECOND, the top nipple on the FPR arrived stripped so it wouldn't even stay in the FPR.

THIRD, the fuel rail ONLY had the AN fittings so it could not bolt up to the stock fuel line or even stock FPR.

FOURTH, the add did not say the engine harness would not fit along with fuel rail of kept in plastic protector.

FIFTH, the fuel pressure gauge port leaked around the plug provided.

SIXTH, and to TOP IT ALL OFF, CRAPY adapters (which LOOKED fine) that were not done well. Got everything hooked up and found out the adapters were causing a short (could've killed my brand new AEM V2) so the injectors were not spraying.

All in all I'm on a very short time frame so I'm running to the junkyard tomorrow to cut denso injector plugs from another Toyota and Bosch from a VW and make my own injectors so I can have the car running CORRECTLY by tomorrow. Everything else I've ever bought on eBay has never really had problems that I can think of.

The companies name was CLEANINJECTION. Im going to call him personally tomorrow and rip him a new one with all the crap I've had to deal with. The list about is only half of hate hat I've had to do to make the things work.