One Lady Down

Shadow

87 1JZ-GTE Single Turbo
May 25, 2005
Windsor, Ct
Supra Brothers,

Today, May 28 we lost a 1987 MKlll 1JZGTE Supra. Sorry to say, the car was totaled. You see, A train and my Supra had a dispute. Neadless to say... Train: 1 Supra: 0. I was going an estimated 63 mph when a train came roaring out of the woods into my path. I am lucky to be alive. I came out without a scratch. But she's all gone. Shae protected me well. I'm trying to salvage all I can but still unsure of the itegrity of the motor and tranny. Let me know if you need any parts and if enyone knows how I can get a Supra body..... I kinda need one. Thanks.
I'll have pictures coming soon. Oh and just to rub it in, I had just left the gas station and filled her up. :wtf:

Dew511

Apr 1, 2005
Q-boro, NY
Damn man. Sorry to hear about that. I lost my girl last Nov. (only a 7M) and I still think about her sometimes. She had a fight with some cinder blocks neatly stacked and cemented to form a wall! Needless to say... she lost. But she protected me well. Not a scratch on me. Me watch had cut me tho. I can feel ur pain! Dont worry tho. U'll come baq better.

O yeah... for all who r wondering, the wall snuck up on me too. lol Nah... I slid off the road!

Last edited:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
a train shit,this forum is getting bad with the smashed supra's.hey better the car than you
keith