OK, who was on I540 in Raleigh today?

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
My friend saw him and yes his supra is sweet. The guy builds supra enigines for a living, and I have his number if you want it or maybe we can all meet some where and trade some secrets.

Simon

Last edited:

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
man, Ive seen that supra around here as well. It seems to be a very nice ride! A clean MK3 sticks out like a sore thumb out here, lol. I saw a dark blue one with gunmetal rims near airport blvd a few days ago as well. Seemed to be lowered, but bounced around like a b*itch, looked good though.

Oh well, I should have the supra fixed this weekend, and taxed, tagged and insured the following week. I cant wait man!! :evil2:

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
sarichmond, is that dude on the forums? if not, call his ass and get him on here. im certainly down for meeting up. also, maybe one sunday we can hit up the alehouse and watch the panthers game and drink some beer. mmmmm....beeeeeer.

1tuff, its about damn time! is it bhg? where are you getting it fixed?

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
YourHondaSux said:
sarichmond, is that dude on the forums? if not, call his ass and get him on here. im certainly down for meeting up. also, maybe one sunday we can hit up the alehouse and watch the panthers game and drink some beer. mmmmm....beeeeeer.

1tuff, its about damn time! is it bhg? where are you getting it fixed?

Sorry it took me so long to reply, didnt know this post was here. But nah its not a BHG, the clutch is slipping. I was supposed to put it in this weekend, but still havent gotten the new one in yet, its still sitting on my bedroom floor. :icon_conf As for where Im getting it fixed, that will be in my Dad's garage in Cameron (near fayetteville), we are doing it ourselves :biglaugh:
The clutch really isnt too bad though, it only slips when I try to drop the clutch and shift from 1st to 2nd when driving it hard. Hell I got it up to 100mph and did a few doughnuts a few wknds ago no prob (stole the tags off my other car to go joyriding). As far as us meeting up, it sounds good Im definitely down. We need to organize all of us NC'ers and make an event out of it.