ok.. question to the MKIV owners

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
is there a any model MKIV that has the turbo on the right hand side of the motor instead of the left hand side... when looking head on at the car?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
that doesnt look like any 2jz i've EVER seen... more like an sr20... cause that little metal piping right by the TB is common on them... the video is pretty dumb though...

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
yeah i think only the nissian motors have the turbo on the "wrong" side i thought it was a jdm thing but i guess the 1jz's were jdm only and the turbos are still on the right side.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I don't think that is a Supra.
- Intake is on the wrong side.
- Fusebox is on the wrong side.
- Radiator cap is in the middle instead of the side.

Looks like someone snuck a Nissan into a Toyota video.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
its really hard to tell cause theres like NO lighting... its just not a supra motor. and i remember in either forza or need for speed... they had the supra's engine all fucked up... it pissed me off.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Rennat;1099682 said:
its really hard to tell cause theres like NO lighting... its just not a supra motor. and i remember in either forza or need for speed... they had the supra's engine all fucked up... it pissed me off.

the Supra in need for speed underground starts off as an N/A, but I think they used the GTE when you popped the hood...

ridah

Thats rice
Apr 4, 2005
Beverly Hills
Rennat;1099682 said:

Like someone else said, it's not even a supra. Everything else in the engine bay is in the wrong place.