oil drain hoses

kyleh86

Feb 1, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Hello I have a couple of questions about the oil return/drain hoses from the turbos on the 1jzgte what are you guys running? and are there any options besides running A/N fittings? What size power steering hose do I need to re-use stock fittings? Trying to do a build on a severe budget. Thank you any input is appreciated.

rhs

Sep 21, 2014
Dallas
Driftmotion sells some 7/8" oil hose that will replace the stock rubber hoses. Because of the weird bend in one of the stock hoses, I remember having to chop a bit off one of the metal tubes from the turbo to make a straighter path for the hose. I think I had to put a little elbow grease into the other tube (aka bend it slightly) to get the hose to fit as well.

For power steering, 5/8" is what comes to mind for me for the hose that runs to the reservoir. Driftmotion sells a braided line that runs to the rack.

kyleh86

Feb 1, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Thank you for the insight a co worker of mine told me about psc motorsports they sell the 3/4 inch Goodyear power steering feed hose for $3.20 per foot. I think I'm going to go that route because it should be flexible enough to maneuver around the motor mount brackets.