November in Malibu (56k ... get a snickers!)

Alright ... I didn't feel like doing anything today so I took the Supra for a spin to Malibu.

Unfortunately I'm not good at taking pictures and the cam is not really able to catch the real beauty of the color (I ordered a better cam minutes ago and hope for help for the next shooting :))

nontheless ... Enjoy!

FrontLeft2.jpg

RearRight2.jpg

SideLeft1.jpg

FrontLeft1.jpg

SideRight1.jpg

RearRight1.jpg

RearLeft1.jpg

Front.jpg

Open.jpg

and for you engine-junkies:

Engine1.jpg

Engine3.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Don't worry - there will be a 71mm Single as soon as SP releases their PROEFI management-system :)

A new rear bumper is already on the way from Japan ... and a set of custom made 19" from Germany should arrive shortly :)

Last edited:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
GOD YOUR SPOILED!!!! Nice car though so what in your life constitutes a bad day? just out of curiousity, I guess it probably rains occasionally in malibu and sometimes I'm sure other cars being on the orad urch ya but otherwise I bet being you kicks ass with a chance of fun huh?

LMAO perfect color in my opinion and although its only BPU its clean and looks like a good start to a great single turbo build. Congrats on the car, I'll bet you got a nympho of a GF and shes prolly what a 10 or so LOL

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
That color.....is perfect. I would have to agree with Will on the wing. Not my style. Other than that, it looks good mang.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
FrontLeft1.jpg

:drool: .......that is a beautiful color and a gorgeous car. Now post pictures of said girlfriend, or I will be forced to give you a three day ban. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
FrontLeft2.jpg

that car and that scenery are both the main reasons i wanna move to Cali. mainly the car though, just cause i wouldn't mind seeing a few MkIV's per day rather than per year.:love:
is it really worth it to live over there or is there "too much crime" and stuff?