Not sure where to post this message... so this seems a safe start..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Hello to all my old friends on SupraMania.com It has been years and I have missed the supra community so much. I still am ½ owner of a red 89, a bit unusual setup. I own it with my father and when the 7MGTEdecided to blow up he thought about his younger days as a teenager in the 1960’s and said. “Lets make a muscle car!” I sad “Dad its your car do what makes you happy. So we did. We bought a 350 Small Block Crate engine from Chevy and with a lot of luck and lube we fit it in there.. So It look like a 89 Turbo that needs a paint job, interior, and the engine bay need to be cleaned and shined up. It runs great. It’s a 5 speed. It freaks out other supra owners.

If you don’t remember me from years ago I was the one that made all the vinyl window stickers of the supramania logo. (I don't do those anymore and I see that you have someone that does do a good job doing vinyl stickers.)

I also sold a lot of you Posters of your cars, I will be doing that again. PM me if you are interested in them.
I am looking for a good photo of a members supra to do a large format print as an example so I can show it to the members and offer them a discounted price. My large color printer has been repaired and I would like to start offering color posters to the members here again, I can print 50in wide by 100ft long . I need a volunteer photo and the person that sends me a good quality photo and I use it gets to keep the print for free. I am also working on a group buy but don’t want to say anything about that until I get the ok from the powers that be here at SupraMania that they are cool with the group buy. I will post a photo soon as I get someone to volunteer there car’s Photo.
I did miss all of my friends from SM. and hope to be welcomed back!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I agree with IJ's sentiments, as long as it is done nicely. If I had a dollar for every time I saw an SBC hastily stuffed into a car that didn't come with one, half assed, and leaving puddles bigger than pancakes everywhere it parks... well, I wouldn't have to work. :p

Welcome back though. :)

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
This one was done nicely.. I believe they could have done a better job making the wiring cleaner..I told my father I would help him fix that so the engine bay look clean. but check this out. The ORIGINAL AC controls WORK! I could not believe it. I figured it would have a mushed up dash with weird switches for stuff but nope.. original key, original controls on the steering wheel everything that was electronic on the supra is still working. The major problem was heat... The engine was getting very hot. Even with a custom radiator. So we took some advice from the Bugati Veyron , and now have 2 radiators.. (not 12) Its HOT here in florida and it is great in regular traffic but the stop and go traffic is a little much. Its never overheated but we have gotten a little worried on some trips. It runs nice. Has no mechanical problems , we still need to disable the factory alarm (it still works!!) but every so often it goes off when its not supposed to. All we need to do is interior and paint and its all done.. (and clean the wiring in the engine bay.. ) Oh and it needs a radio.. we sort of left that for last. I think when its done people will like it.

aheroicrevolt

Le Kittens Meow
Sep 30, 2012
Grand Rapids MI
wow, now THAT will be alot of fun to drive.
Also, the poster sounds so awesome! I wish my car was in photo worthy condition. I could do a picture dead on in the front. My car is pumpkin orange, you would see the Intercooler, Lights, LEDS, and fogs on. It might make for a cool photo. The bumper is stock though.....no lip or anything...

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Remember what I said.. everyone's supra is special to them. Im not looking for show cars Im looking for daily drivers. you send it and I will print it. So far no one has stepped up to send a photo! Be the first!

And I will get some pics of the V8 supra soon as I can. I need a trip to his house so I can take some.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
OK I did a google search for a MK3 Supra and this is the one I printed.. until someone sends me one.. here is a test print. Its still attached to the printer
and that was printed 32in wide x 20in tall. the printer can hold paper that is 50in wide and 200ft long so who knows how big a print can get???

check out the attachment...demo1.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I've got plenty of pictures of my car...but they are all ugly looking lol. No pictures of it with the new wheels either :p

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
DUDE! HI! I remember you, do you remember me? I think I almost went in on some decals but never did fully...

I don't come on here much anymore either but by chance came to OT and by chance clicked your thread. welcome back =)

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Yea I still have old PM's from you. Thanks. There is someone doing stickers. They have a vendor section.

Well Im back , and I wanted to give the members here a good deal on posters, enlargements whatever you want to call them.
Everyone helped me when I was building my MK3. YEARS ago. Things changed and I just could not get it done. I think I went a little
overboard with ideas. Still love the car and if printing posters is as close as I get to a cool MK3 then that will have to do for now.

here is the poster thread http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?166790-Custom-Posters-of-your-Supra..-Your-Photos.

See you there..

Status
Not open for further replies.