North east supra tuner

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
Im looking for a shop that can do some upcoming projects on my supra. Im located in NJ so I would like to find a good shop within a few hours of me. If anyone knows of any good shops please reply with web site or phone number.

Thanks,
Steve

S

Slow Poopra 7MGTE

what are you looking to do, i can most likely do it for you, i have done everything to my car from wiring, turbo upgrades, custom machined fittings and everything. i tune alot and upgrade or help out with alot of local peoples stuff, mainly dsm's, supra's and rx7s

Last edited by a moderator:

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
the first thing Im looking to do is a five speed swap...I want it done by someone has done it before and can do it in a reasonable amount of time. i have not started to collect parts yet, but I am trying to find a shop to install them before I start buying them.

thanks,
Steve

cbrvan

Mar 31, 2005
philly
hi slow poopra,
can you help me tuner my 91T when i get lex afm/550 inj/fuel pump when I get it?

thanks, Van

S

Slow Poopra 7MGTE

steve collect parts such as trans, clutch assembly, slave cylander, clutch, shifter, drive shaft etc. and get back to me i am capable of doing it, you can also hang out while its done and learn, cbrvan, we can knock that out in a day if you have all of the parts, you may want to look into something to tune with also, such as afc or something along them lines, me and a member named Empera are starting up a philly supra group, come out to the meet when we situate everything and we can meet.

Last edited by a moderator: