noob

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
welcome to the forums, and my advice if your planning on keeping it n/a is headers, exhaust... thats what i was gonna do to my n/a but i have to sell it...

now if your going for full power, turn it into an n/a-t or swap the GE with GTE... and then go from there...

clawedjird

Dec 6, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
yeah thats what ive been thinking. im looking around for turbos that i could trade for with cash on top right now. thanks for the responses.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
clawedjird;1208002 said:
yeah thats what ive been thinking. im looking around for turbos that i could trade for with cash on top right now. thanks for the responses.

You looking to trade the whole car+cash for a turbo car.If not be aware there are a lot of supporting mods/items to even go na>t.If so good luck getting a turbo supra owner to trade for a na,even with cash on top.

clawedjird

Dec 6, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
yeah i was kinda hoping to find someone who was already selling their turbo and just looking for money so they would trade for my car with the intention of selling it. now im thinking that buying a 7mgte and dropping it in might be the cheapest method. i kinda wanted to get an 89-92 though.