Nice day today... (56k...TAKE A WALK)

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
...so I DIDN'T wash and wax the car, because it was about 90 with w RH of about 400%. :thumbdown But, I just figured it was sunny out so might as well get a few pics, since it's just about where I want the car. I will be dynoing very soon and will post a vid when my friend figures out how to put it from his camera to the computer. Waiting on ONE piece of molding right now, and yes I know the center part of the 3pc tails is silver... that's gonna be taken care of. And I can't forget to thank Eric Rhodes (aka Toypro), who previously owned this car, and spared no expense in putting it together. He built a hell of a car, and left no detail out. It's 100% enjoyable every time I fire it up and go for a ride. And with collector's registration, it feels nice to be able to keep the exhaust and leave the cats off :bigthumb: Other than that, enjoy :)

p28090_1.jpg

p28090_2.jpg

p28090_3.jpg

p28090_4.jpg

p28090_5.jpg

p28090_6.jpg

p28090_7.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave:

-J

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Thanks, the car came a decent way from when I picked it up in March. I still converse on a mildly frequent basis with Eric to let him know his machine is now in good hands. Had no front bumper, no moldings, or spoiler. The motor was exactly as you see it tho... and it packs a punch considering the "small" designation that many give the turbo (GT30R with an HKS exhaust housing... yes it's a homoligation). That GRacer is actually the knock-off, not bad for a knock off IMO :) After seeing Loki's thread on the hatch visors that's up there next on the list, as well as a deep tint.

-J

Milenko

Mar 31, 2005
Mifflinville, PA
Your car is hawt man. Very nice.

I was gonna say the rims really looks nice with the rest of the car, but really the whole thing looks great. Everything works together and yer engine bay is beautiful.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Thank you! I sold you my old BIC DP right (I met you in the town of Delaware Water Gap)? How's that working out for you? Nice color :)

-J

Milenko

Mar 31, 2005
Mifflinville, PA
Oh yeah, didn't even recognize yer name. It's working great. Should be getting my ZT2 installed on it soon, as well as an electric cutout installed on the test pipe. I'm leaving the stock catback on cause I don't need any more attention around here. Cops follow me around enough as it is. :mad:

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Thanks for the words. I'm really trying to get a vid of this up on the computer.