Newbie to supra's

too tall

Nov 12, 2014
vancouver island
Hello all , My name is Abel . I recently bought a 1987 supra . I ended up selling it because my wife says i have too many cars . I am a toyota fan . I have 6 or so Landcruisers and a couple of RA 29's . I also have a couple of dodge tow rigs I use to pull my junk around occasionally . I sold the supra to a friend who fell in love with it . He ended up buying another one ( DK Blue targa top) in really good shape with no engine in it . The plan is to install a 1uz out of a lexus . He is not as mechanically inclined as I am so he asked me to help . We started working on it last week , but pulled it out of the shop because we need to find a few more things . I am not new to forums , just this one . I will try to not ask stupid questions . I haven't spent a lot of time surfing around here yet but now that I have better access I'll try to find most of the info I need myself . The next time we bring it into the shop I'll take some pics and start a buildup thread . Thank-you in advance for all the information shared by you guys . Oh , my handle is the same on all the boards . Doesn't make much sense on this one but I'd rather keep it that same as all the other sites I frequent .

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. Hopefully you can find the info needed to finish the swap. Good luck.