Newbie from Paris, TN

dustinlee28

Sep 8, 2010
Paris, TN
Ok so last week i traded my 02 VW Jetta for a emmaculate 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo. Everything on the car is in great shape. Has a year old paint job, interior is original with no stains, tears, rips, anything. Engine has been completely rebuilt all the way down to the turbo. The only down fall on the car is it's a automatic. Like my previous statement, like i said i'm a noob when it comes to the whole Supra circuit. So i would really like to know more about my car and how to get some more horses/torque, and more reliability out of it. Here are some pics of it...lmk what ya think. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• downsized_0905001&#.jpg
    downsized_0905001&#.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Supra Turbo 2..jpg
    Supra Turbo 2..jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 3

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Pretty! :) Make sure to take care of maintenance first. That's your number one priority as a Supra owner! First mods I would suggest would be a full 3 inch or larger exhaust from the turbo to the back of the car. Then an air intake(look into the apexi kit) after that you can get a boost controller(I suggest an electronic one. I fooled with several manual boost controllers and they all sucked ass. Spend a little more $$ and get the electronic one) and turn up your boost to just under fuel cut which is between 10-12psi! With those mods I made 261rwhp... but I have a manual transmission!