New/Used Supra owner

D-Supra

Apr 6, 2012
Independence, Mo.
Just wanted to introduce myself. I bought a Mark III about 3 weeks ago. Have had a couple of Gen 3 Celica GTS and ran across this very clean car for a reasonable price. No major plans right now for it but would like to get something to replace the sawblades and put in a catback exhaust. Thinking about the NA Raptor Racing catback system. Anyone who has this I would appreciate your feedback. Ill use it as a daily driver. The car looks like it is about 5 years old with a perfect body and interior except for the cracked leather seats. I live in the Kansas City area.

Attachments

• IMG_2756.JPG
    IMG_2756.JPG
    861.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2767.JPG
    IMG_2767.JPG
    702 KB · Views: 32

D-Supra

Apr 6, 2012
Independence, Mo.
Yeah, its a hybrid. It is an 88 merged with 89 tail lights, etc. I have since added OEM spoiler. I thought for a year that I would eventually get rid of the car and go with something else. I have since really began to enjoy it and have decided to keep it and upgrade as I go. So far I have done some suspension work, Tanabe front sway bar (wow) ES poly bushings, lower ball joints, front upper control arms.

D-Supra

Apr 6, 2012
Independence, Mo.
Thanks for the positive feedback. The PO had the wing and tail lights that had came off of an 89 Supra that had been totaled. Finding so much useful info on this forum. I plan to buy another Supra in the near future with a 7M GTE. I need more HP than I'm getting from this NA. Intend to pull it then and rebuild it. I am focused on suspension upgrades now. The car is handling really good right now with the work I have done so far. I would like to get into autocross and have some fun.