New to Supra

alliz

Apr 18, 2013
WA
I picked up an 87 turbo about a month ago and enjoying it so far. My name is Chris, and I'm in the lovely PNW area! This is my first supra but not first import, I've had an RX7 and I own a 95 DMS turbo AWD. here are a few pics of the car so far!

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 21
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21

alliz

Apr 18, 2013
WA
I'm in Oak harbor, I picked her up off Craigslist after looking as a busted RDH T2 RX7. The car looks to have has a motor swap down, it was a base Turbo model swapped with what I assume is a JDM 7MGTE. i suspect this because my oil pan is a bit crushed like the motor was sitting on the oil pan. As of right now, I have lowered her on Megan racing coil overs and painted her. I just got a new IC from supra store in today and im waiting on my Electronic boost controller to come in. Installed 75mm HKS down pipe/cat back with a no name test pipe and a CX racing turbo elbow. I'm waiting for to install the Walbro 255 till my tank isn't so full. As of right now I'm just kinda enjoying her being way to low to the ground.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Isn't that plasti dip stuff on the car the kind that you can just peel off when you get tired of it? Would make it very easy to redo a panel if it gets scratched or something.