New sig, thoughts?

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
What do you guys think of my new sig? Use it or keep the old one, I've got that feul spelling error.. LOL dont know why I have a tendancy to spell it like that... and thought i'd create something else, rather than edit that one.

vas85sig02sdx5.jpg

or my current 1 with me going around to fixing the typo.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Ma70.Ent said:
They are both plain....there's no difference IMO.

lol yeah i can go all wicked but i like it simple I guess.. to not look too busy, umm mighit do what Yellow13 said or try some other idea..

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I think the older one looks better, and there is nothing wrong with having a simple sig, you don't have to have all kinds of crazy effects to have a good looking sig :dunno:

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Loki said:
I think the older one looks better, and there is nothing wrong with having a simple sig, you don't have to have all kinds of crazy effects to have a good looking sig :dunno:

Somebody that thinks like me!! yay!

Just made my final sig that I'll use. If i had the fuel spelt correctly Loki I wouldn't have even bothered trying to change, but replicating the original to fix the error, thought i'll make another.

I've now gone from this (because of spelling error):
vas85suprasig2ad6.jpg

to... (would have been smaller for forum use)
vas85sig02sdx5.jpg

this...
vas85is4.jpg

Oh and when I said in a previous post about wanting it simple, and not busy... by that I mean not overdone... like when i see riced up cars with 50million boost gauges how can you possibly feel comfortable and just take it ezy? in a car like that... will feel uneven.. as it to me would feel 'too busy'... I use that same point for images.. about not being too busy.. for liking them along the simpler lines of things.

Last edited: