new pics at hin orlando

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
i think so too boosted, your car is great and i love everything about it. we have the same seats and steering wheel i think, and i think your right about attracting more attention than the mk4s, but too bad your in New York and im in FL, but if you ever roll through here, pm me and we can link up-i may come to ny with my car in august, we will see how it goes(i used to live in queens and i dunno if i trust them up there still)

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
Nice car!

I'm incredibly jealous of your black interior :p

Although the white gauges and stuff aren't for me, it's really nice and clean, I like it.

CCC

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
thanks alot, the interior wasnt hard to do, just time consuming, and i guess you sort of have to know how to wrap some stuff like the headliner in vinal. thanks for the comments!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
ohhh I thought that sound system looked familiar! Nick lives right down the road from me...sorta...haha car looks good!

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
Have any more pics of your car outside of the HIN show in high resolution? That one you posted in the "Post Your Best Pic" thread was super nice.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
last set of the interior-dont worry the console is fixed, for some reason it popped out.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
thanks for the compliments, have some new pics that i will put on sometime this week, dont worry your car will as good if not better than mine if it already doesnt!