New Kid from SoCal

ZarWolf

Jun 11, 2010
San Diego, CA
Hi,
New kid from SoCal here. Currently trying to bring my MK3 Turbo back to life after she died from a blown headgasket. Bought her back in April, and she finally died in June after tons of little issues being fixed. The previous owner trashed the car, and while the exterior/interior were taken care of, the engine seems like it was never touched. There was tons of issues and the engine is on its last legs and probably has been for a bit. Long story short, everything's starting to come together after the car's sat for a few months and I hope to have her running within a few weeks. Just in time to put her away for the winter too. Nothing too special car wise: 1990 MK3 Turbo w/ Targa in gay blue - currently a 7M.

Figured it was about time I made a introduction post. Forgot I made a account a bit back but I finally got around to using it again. I've been lurking here and a few other Supra sites gathering tons of information. For now the plan is to get her running while I build up a 2JZ on the side, so that around this time next year I can swap it over. I know it sounds like a long time to do a swap, but being in college currently kinda sucks away all my money.

For being 20 years old, I think she's clean and in good condition. Hopefully next month I can get some Starion rims and drop her a bit. Well, here she is:
p1637709_1.jpg

p1637709_2.jpg

p1637709_3.jpg

~ Zach