New Guy

johnny

Ninja's, Think about it..
Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
HI, I just joined. When I get home I will upload some pictures of my car. I have an 88 supra undergoing an engine swap to a 2jzge. The engine is from a sc300.
Anyone from Sacramento?
Anyone know any good tuning shops here (in Sacramento)?

I like this character's eyebrows.:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to supramania and that characters eyebrows were copied directly from mine, but don't get your hopes up because I'm not a switch hitter..........:biglaugh:

johnny

Ninja's, Think about it..
Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
:naughty:Thanks for the luck bowsercake.

I am married.........to a girl. OH YA! and heres another caveman eyebrow.:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
yotasupra3;1190151 said:
welcome, im a new guy 2 lol everyone on here seemes to b real cool and this place is a welth of knolege.

knowledge.........see how smart we are.........:icon_bigg

Sorry Yota, but I can't help myself. If you'd been corrected for spelling on here as many times as I have, you'd do it too.

yotasupra3

Nov 22, 2008
OMAHA
suprahero;1190369 said:
knowledge.........see how smart we are.........:icon_bigg

Sorry Yota, but I can't help myself. If you'd been corrected for spelling on here as many times as I have, you'd do it too.

well what if i did take the short bus (i didnt lol) i jus get so excited i mispell things sometimes, and at least u still could read what i ment to say lol thats what i hate when ppl fuck it up so bad u dont even know what its ment to say lol

AutOtaku

Fanatic_
Sep 5, 2007
Hilliard
dang cali, I'm down south of you time to time, probably in the near future. Good luck with that swap. it's nice to see supra fanatics from all over :D