New Guy from Wisconsin

David97

Oct 11, 2012
Wisconsin
Hey guys my names David and I'm looking to buying mu first Supra come tax time.

Supras have always been my favorite car ever since I was little and now I figure its time to finally get one. Unfortunately I can't afford a MKIV like I really want. I'm in the market for a Turbo MKIII.

I have a few on my local Craigslist so finding one at a decent price isn't hard.

Anywho figured I'd join, and learn some more about my favorite car. As well as learn about preferred upgrades etc.

Thanks for having me guys.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Welcome to the forum.

As for finding your first car, do lots of reading as it'll save you money and time later on not to mention it'll show you what to look for when you go to buy a car.

Problem spots for rust are normally the hatch area, spare tire well and the fender if they still have the inner plastics on.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. There's plenty of info to read up on here. Do your due diligence before buying just any car and you'll be thankful you did.
I recommend the medium blue metallics because they seem to be a little faster........lol

David97

Oct 11, 2012
Wisconsin
mkiiichip;1883586 said:
Hey David, where in WI are you? Myself and a few other members are in madison, there are quite a few in the Milwaukee area, along with others scattered all around. We do have a Wisconsin thread in the regional section, check it out.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?57887-WI-Supra-owners./page45

Posting pics when you find one, is a must. lol

I live in the Dells. But go to Madison a lot and Milwaukee even more lol. Great to know I got some.fellow enthusiasts close by.

And thanks guys!

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

David97

Oct 11, 2012
Wisconsin
So I registered awhile ago, well a year ago I guess. But plans before for getting a Supra quickly changed. Lol But now Im selling my 98 Grand Cherokee and am looking at getting myself my dream car finally.

So figured i'd re-introduce myself again. lol